ONLINE APPLICATION DETAILS
The online application for admission consists of several parts including your work history, resume, and answers to questions regarding your view of the role of government.
You must submit the following items through our online application for admission. Also, be prepared to identify possible career paths.
- A resume.
- The names and contact information of three references, along with his or her relationship to you. Letters of recommendation or reference are not required.
- How does participating in the Koch Associate Program relate to your career interests? [100 word limit]
- What do you hope to gain by participating in the program’s professional education sessions? [100 word limit]
- What do you see as the ideal role of government? [50 word limit]
- Describe a specific example(current or historical) of an economic policy that aligns with your view of the ideal role of government.[100 word limit]
- List five people or books that have influenced your philosophical or ideological thinking about the role of government. For each, explain in one sentence how each has influenced you.
- Drawing on your academic and work-related experiences, describe a difficult work or academic project that you recently completed. Please include what made the project difficult and how it turned out. [150 word limit]
Successful candidates will move through an extensive screening and hiring process. Click here to find out more about the selection process.
Candidates come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, but all are typically required to have a bachelor’s degree and zero to ten years of work experience. Additionally, candidates are also expected to have a strong desire to develop professionally, an understanding of free-market principles, and a commitment to limited government and individual liberties. Find out what makes a strong candidate here.
Please contact David Thomas if you have any questions.
Please view our non-discriminatory policy here.