Associates participate in professional education and training every Thursday at the Institute. Through job placement assistance, associates generally work the rest of the week at a variety of non-profit organizations in Washington, DC. The non-profit partners vary from small public policy organizations to large think tanks, and their priority issues include legal reform, government accountability, energy, healthcare, academic research, tax reform, and founding principles. Associates also may work at the Charles Koch Foundation or the Charles Koch Institute.
Job opportunities are as diverse as associates themselves and include communications, operations, policy research, and donor relations roles. The positions give associates valuable professional experience using their talents and pursuing their interests, with the opportunity to earn greater responsibility through performance.
Is your non-profit committed to economic freedom and interested in becoming a Koch Associate Program partner organization? To find out more and apply as an organization, click here.
Current partner organizations include:
- America’s Future Foundation
- American Council of Trustees and Alumni
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- Bill of Rights Institute
- Center for Competitive Politics
- Charles Koch Foundation
- Daily Caller News Foundation
- Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity
- Heritage Foundation
- Institute for Energy Research
- Institute for Humane Studies
- Law and Economics Center, George Mason University
- Mercatus Center
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation
- State Policy Network
- Tax Foundation