Want to build your skill set and advance economic freedom? Apply today for the Koch Internship Program!
The summer 2014 program application is now closed. The program will run from June 2, 2014 to August 15, 2014. Check back soon for updates about our fall 2014 program!
Sign-up for a webinar to learn more & connect with a recruiter.
Candidates are expected to have a strong desire to develop professionally, an understanding of free-market principles, and a commitment to limited government and individual liberties. Find out more about strong candidates here.
ONLINE APPLICATION DETAILS
The online application for admission consists of several parts, including your work history, resume, and answers to several questions regarding your view of government. You must submit the following items through our online application for admission. You should also be prepared to identify what types of jobs you are interested in.
- A resume; PDF format only.
- The names and contact information of two references, along with his or her relationship to you. Letters of recommendation or reference are not required.
- A personal statement that conveys why you are a compelling candidate for the Koch Internship Program [300 word limit].
- A statement describing your interest in learning about Market-Based Management® and any other aspects of the professional education sessions and curriculum that most interest you [100 word limit].
- A statement on what you see as the ideal role of government [50 word limit].
- A description of a specific example (current or historical) of an economic policy that aligns with your view of the ideal role of government [100 word limit].
- A description of a specific example (current or historical) of an economic policy that conflicts with your view of the ideal role of government [100 word limit].
- A list of three people or books that have influenced your philosophical or ideological thinking about the role of government. For each, explain in one sentence how each has influenced you.
Successful candidates will move through several phone interviews and then be connected with partner organizations. Click here to find out more about the application for admission process.
Please view our non-discriminatory policy here.