Koch Fellow Program
Applications are now open for the Koch Fellow Program for 2015 spring and summer.
Spring 2015 Koch Fellow Program
Final Admissions Deadline: December 3, 2014
Program Runs: January 29, 2015 to April 19, 2015
Summer 2015 Koch Fellow Program
Early Admissions Deadline: January 31, 2015
Program Runs: May 30, 2015 to August 7, 2015
The Koch Fellow Program uniquely combines policy work experience with professional education. Through the program, fellows are connected to policy and research roles at more than 80 think tanks and non-profit organizations across the country, as well as directly with professors. Alongside this in-depth work experience on a variety of federal and state issues, fellows undertake a rigorous curriculum of market-based policy analysis, participate in professional education seminars, and engage in theoretical discourse on the ideas of a free society.
Summer KFP runs for 10 weeks and Spring KFP runs for 12 weeks. Both programs include:
- In-person seminars at the beginning and end of the program.
- An internship at a state, federal, or single-issue policy organization located in the Washington, DC area, or elsewhere across the country.
- Weekly night lectures on popular policy issues on Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Professional education and training opportunities on topics such as public speaking.
- A stipend in the amount of $5,000 for Summer KFP (10 weeks) or $6,000 for Spring KFP (12 weeks).
Questions? Email the recruiting team.