Partner organizations span the United States and vary from small public policy organizations to state-based think tanks, and their priority issues include government accountability and transparency, education policy, healthcare, and economic education. Job opportunities are as diverse as the participants themselves, and roles include policy research, communications, donor relations, and operations.
Below are some of the potential partner organizations for the Liberty@Work™ program:
- 1851 Center for Constitutional Law; Columbus, OH
- Citizen Outreach Foundation; Las Vegas, NV
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education; Philadelphia, PA
- Illinois Policy Institute; Chicago, IL
- Show-Me Institute; Saint Louis, MO
Are you a liberty-advancing 501(c)(3) organization? If you know of any current employees or individuals who might benefit from Liberty@Work, please send your recommendations to email@example.com.
Is your non-profit committed to economic freedom and interested in becoming a Liberty@Work partner organization? To find out more and apply as an organization, click here.