Application for Admission
The application for the 2014-15 Liberty@Work program is now closed. Learn more about the application process.
ONLINE APPLICATION DETAILS
The online application for admission consists of several parts, including your work history, resume, and answers to short questions. You should also be prepared to identify possible career paths.
- A résumé.
- The names and contact information of two references, along with his or her relationship to you. Letters of recommendation or reference are not required.
- A personal statement that conveys why you are a compelling candidate for Liberty@Work (300 word limit).
- A personal statement describing your interest in learning about Market-Based Management® and any other aspects of the professional education sessions and curriculum that most interest you (100 word limit).
- A statement on what you see as the ideal role of government (50 word limit).
- A description of a specific example (current or historical) of an economic policy that aligns with your view of the ideal role of government (100 word limit).
- A description of a specific example (current or historical) of an economic policy that conflicts with your view of the ideal role of government (100 word limit).
- A list of three people or books that have influenced your philosophical or ideological thinking about the role of government. For each, explain in one sentence how each has influenced you.
Candidates come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, but are typically required to have a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, candidates are also expected to have a strong desire to develop professionally, an understanding of free-market principles, and a commitment to limited government and individual liberties. Find out more about strong candidates here.
Questions? Email the recruiting team.