As part of the Charles Koch Institute’s educational mission, the Institute provides educational content about economic freedom and related topics to the public via new media sites such as Facebook and YouTube. The Institute encourages you to share your comments, ideas, concerns, and other content related to the educational materials we post on these new media sites. However, we expressly prohibit and you agree not to post any message, comment, or other content that may constitute:
- A communication in support of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.
- Abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language; personal attacks of any kind; or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Electioneering or lobbying communications within the meaning of applicable federal or state law.
- Off-topic comments or comments that promote services or products.
- Gratuitous links to sites that could be viewed as spam.
- Personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses, and telephone numbers.
In addition, the Institute reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any comments.
Please note that the Institute does not necessarily support or endorse any materials posted by third parties.
Thank you for your thoughtful contributions to the discussion!